ATELIER NEORAH NOTEBOOK AND JOURNAL REVIEW 2022

 

ATELIER NEORAH NOTEBOOK AND JOURNAL REVIEW 2022

 

How to select a Journal?



                                I usually select a journal according to the Papers quality. Coz it is going to travel a period of time, so you have to be sure about that, Atelier Neorah paper is buttery smooth you will love to write on it. I suggest you go for Neorah’s Journal and enjoy the journey of your recently discovered talent.

                          Journal Notebook can have a variety of uses but it is mostly used for exploring ideas. It is often used for creative purposes and to explore new genres, and ideas. The way you use the journal will give you the best experience in your life. When writing it down it pushes you to finish it and gives you wonderful memories to cherish.

                          Journal on the other hand lets you pen down your ideas, lists and random thoughts or anything else which comes to your mind. At some point, people might deviate from their goals while they are engaged with other commitments but a journal helps you to be more precise about meeting your goal list and it unlocks the path to your unknown talents.



Perfect size and quality

Bharti says:


                            I prefer TN (traveller's notebook) size notebooks for journaling and planning. However, most TN's are softcover and the only Hardcover ones are imported and at least 5 times the price of this notebook. So when I came across the Atelier Neorah brand it was instant love and my search for my preferred type of notebook ended here.

                    There are 176 pages in your preferred ruling, I love plain ones, the Hardcover colours are simply pretty and you would want to buy 1 of each, as I will. There's the cover page which is the best I've seen in any notebooks across, with a blank column enough to write anything you'd want to and the rest is printed.

                    Rest of the features are standard, the packaging is good and the notebook comes with cling film wrapped in a compact box with a couple of sticker sheets, thank you notes and a brand story card.

                   I will be buying all the colours slowly and steadily as these are definitely valued for money and fair pricing.

En güzel şey

Maahee says:




                                 Yep! That's what it is, en güzel şey, the most beautiful thing that I own. Have been using it for a while now and I'm totally in love. The thing that impressed me the most is that it actually, completely lays flat. No more hassle while taking pictures of my bujo spreads and poetry journals. Also, the a little marking right in the middle of the page. Like it's so evident how thoughtful the team had been while designing the product.

                    If you're into journaling and stuffs, think no more and grab it right away. ( And flaunt this beauty to your friends like I do ).

Best stationery

Anusha Ashok says




                               I  bought a petite planner and I thoroughly enjoy using it. Best paper quality, best designing, super aesthetic, handy. Definitely gonna recommend this to my friends and I will be buying all my book essentials from neorah.



                                  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Features of Neorah Accomplish Planner 2022

Much Ado About Exams- The Best Planner for Students and Learners. How to Organize and Excel at your work?

WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE NEORAH PLANNERS?